Fun fact: Home Sharing Clubs are popping up everywhere. In 2016, Airbnb hosts launched more than 100 Home Sharing Clubs across the world!
There are lots of reasons to start a Home Sharing Club in your borough. Here are a few:
- To share best practices around hosting and help organise community-led activities
- To serve as a forum to connect with other hosts who share a passion for home sharing
- To join the global Home Sharing Club network
- To unite and inform your neighbours and community leaders about the benefits of home sharing
- To take a role in advocating for fair home sharing regulations in your city
- To help put a face to home sharing in your community and show it is comprised of real people